Why My Backyard Fence?

When I was a child, neighbors would visit with one another over their backyard fences. There would be a fence on either side and one in the back. These fences were not barriers to keep others out, but rather a means to define one's property. Sharing with a neighbor a smile or perhaps a story, or even a piece of pie was not uncommon. I love people and hope to bring joy and encouragement to my Friends and Neighbors over "MyBackyardFence." And, yes, I now live in the Oregon Outback. Beautiful place.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Thanks to my beautiful Daughter Kim, "The Ungourmet" who is also having a Bloggy Birthday, I began blogging a year ago this month. I don't blog as often as a lot of my Bloggy Friends. However, I love having the opportunity to share the things that inspire. My plan this year is to post more often to hopefully encourge and "spur" others on in their relationship with the Lord and those whose lives they touch from day to day. Life puts us all in the same Bloggy Boat so to speak and as the saying goes on a little greeting card I have, "Life is just so Daily" so I believe we need to encourage one another daily as we wait for the return of our wonderful Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My passion remains the same as it reads in "about me".

Blessings to all my Friends who have left comments over the past year. You have certainly blessed me. I love visiting each of your blogs and learning from each of you.

Love, joy and peace be yours this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment