Why My Backyard Fence?

When I was a child, neighbors would visit with one another over their backyard fences. There would be a fence on either side and one in the back. These fences were not barriers to keep others out, but rather a means to define one's property. Sharing with a neighbor a smile or perhaps a story, or even a piece of pie was not uncommon. I love people and hope to bring joy and encouragement to my Friends and Neighbors over "MyBackyardFence." And, yes, I now live in the Oregon Outback. Beautiful place.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

THE SONG THAT I AM

As I was spending time in my "room" in the Presence of my Lord Jesus, the following came to me by His Spirit. I was worshipping him on my keyboard, singing and playing Heavenly melodies when I inadvertently hit an "off" note. The complete discord caused me to stop abruptly. So blatant; so disruptive! The Lord showed me that is what happens when we do not walk in the Spirit and we let the cares of this world and the sins of this world interrupt the harmony of our relationship with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Here is what he spoke to my heart: "The Lord Jesus is so pure and lovely--no discord could ever dwell within him. His Spirit is pure and lovely and dwells within your mortal body. You are a jar of clay. The outward reflects the inward. There are times you hit a discord as you walk this walk of Faith--STOP--Renew your harmony--Find your melody once again--Don't quit--Don't give up--Go forward--Be that Song again. A Song of Hope to all around you. Enter into His Chamber where there is only perfect unity--Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Pure love that will never defile, never pollute. Step out of the pollution and into his arms. Let them envelope you. Let them comfort you. Let them heal you. Let them cleanse you." As I pondered this word, I realized it was not for me alone, but, there were others who needed to hear. Jesus told his Disciples:
John 14:6 "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.


No man comes to the Father except through me."
This is the Treasure we have in these Jars of Clay if we have received the Gift of Life ... Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 4:7). Let your Song be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment